Monday, November 30, 2015

Quiz Reflection


I studied pretty hard for this quiz because I didn't do so great on the last few tests/quizzes and I need to even that out. However, I feel more confident on this unit in general. I think it's more of applications of what we've already learned and that makes me comfortable because it's strengthening my skills in previous units as well (like the nomenclature unit). So far, I think the hardest part of this unit has been memorizing the solubility rules and such and balancing equations. I am really bad at memorizing things (basically I don't even have a memory) so I need to work on memorizing all the rules with this unit. After getting the quiz back, I found that I have a decent grasp on the material so far and hopefully that will prove to carry throughout the unit.

1 comment:

  1. I also feel pretty confident in this unit. It's not as much to take in compared to the last unit!

    ReplyDelete