Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Metals Lab


For this pre-lab quiz, I was confused at first because of the wording of the question because we hadn't really talked about those kinds of problems in class before. However, we already knew the answer, I just didn't realize how simple it actually was. The lab was also really cool because some of the reactions were really noticeable and had really weird reactions. Again, it was a good hands on experience for actually seeing the actual application of what we'd been learning in class. This lab was also not as long as the last two labs which is always a good thing so we didn't have to rush so I was actually able to enjoy this lab and thoroughly observe it without being rushed. After the lab, calculating the net ionic reactions was also really good practice and it definitely helped me because before I started, I had no idea what I was doing, but towards the end I was pretty confident in what I was doing. 






1 comment:

  1. Your pictures and words evened out very well and this post was very pleasing to read. I really like your background too! Nice job on your blog.

    ReplyDelete