Monday, September 28, 2015

Quiz

I think I did pretty good on this quiz. This unit, I am doing slightly better because I am getting more used to this class and getting more accustomed to how to study. This unit seems to consist more of the math skills that Chemistry is known for. I hope to do well in this unit because math is one of my strengths. This quiz reflects my understanding so far in this unit and I feel like I have a pretty good understanding of the material so far. I was also able to raise some of my grades in the previous objectives in the nomenclature unit. I am glad that I still remember that unit because I know that is a very important part of chemistry/this class. To prepare for the upcoming unit test, I need to practice with practice problems from schoology and from the textbook. That is how I studied for this quiz and I think it really helped. Therefore, I plan on using this study method more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment