Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Weekly Quiz 12/8

I thought this quiz was deceptively simple. I felt like all the problems were really similar, which I know Mrs. Frankenberg said that the processes in this unit are all very similar and have the same basic approach but it still worried me. I think I understand this unit better because I understand the calculations we are making and why we use the certain processes and methods. The math in this unit is also a lot simpler but I can see how we're connecting all the information from all the previous units. Whenever we are told that we will be tested on any of the past units I always panic but now I see how every unit uses knowledge from previous units and we're tested on those anyways. Finally, I'm concerned for how long I took to take this quiz because it took me a good portion of the class to actually complete the quiz so I hope I will be prepared enough to finish the Unit exam in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment