Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Unit 3 Pre-test

I feel like there were some things in this pre-test that we already knew from previous classes. For example, measuring lengths and reading graduated cylinders. But I also think some questions were new but we could easily learn because they build on prior knowledge that we already have. I also struggled a little in remembering the answers for the review questions so I definitely have to go back and review so that I don't forget. I think my memory was probably rough from the break so I need to go back and simply review my notes. This unit seems pretty short and I hope I do well this unit so I can help my grade.

1 comment:

  1. After our first quiz I realize how much in that pretest we have learned in just a few days. I think this will be an easy chapter...or so I hope.

    ReplyDelete