Sunday, October 25, 2015

Mole Day

Making the mole was a lot of fun because we were free to make it however we wanted and had minimal restrictions. This project was also less stressful and a nice reliever from the other projects. I think making the mole and having the mole day celebration helps us remember the significance in chemistry. I'll probably remember chemistry every time I see a mole or when the topic arises now. It was also fun seeing all the other moles and seeing all the creative ideas other people had. The party was fun too because it was a nice ending to the week and a nice reliever before the quiz Monday.

https://dj1hlxw0wr920.cloudfront.net/userfiles/wyzfiles/fdb688ae-ebf3-406f-adc0-879dc144e389.gif



At first I was confused as to why we were making a mole, but this link summed it up for me and it started to make more sense! 

No comments:

Post a Comment