Friday, March 4, 2016

Fireworks video and worksheet


I thought it was cool that we learned about this for this unit because it shows us a real world application of the stuff we learned this unit. I didn't know that elements were burned to create the colors, I always thought it was some other type of dye or something I don't really know. Fireworks are really fun and I love setting them off during the 4th of July, but from now on I'll probably have flashbacks of this class when ever I see fireworks. I also thought this was a nice way to start the unit because it made us more interested in the topic before we started learning.


2 comments:

  1. It was a nice, relaxing way to start the unit! We werre able to see the application first instead of going straight into lecture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! It was cool to learn about fireworks because I didn't really know anything about them before this, besides the fact that they're pretty.

    ReplyDelete