Monday, May 9, 2016

Weekly Quiz

I thought that the hardest part of this quiz was the concept questions. I think I did alright on the questions with math because I spent a lot of time practicing those from the practice quizzes online. I definitely need to spend more time on really understanding the conceptual aspects of this unit by watching videos or something. I find that Khan Academy has a lot of helpful videos but sometimes I get lost paying attention to them so I need to find other options so I get the best possible understanding. I also think I would have benefited from dedicating more time towards studying for this quiz.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree that the hardest part was the concept questions. I think that all the questions I got wrong were concept and that I definitely need to ask questions and study those.

    ReplyDelete